Reviews for "Code Red"

Nice. A cool little platformer game for this Ludum Dare game jam. A interesting, yet gruesome story and fitting music. The game runs pretty smoothly and it's relatively easy to catch on to it but it does become difficult as the levels goes on. The theme of "One Room" is approached slightly differently but I still liked the overall design of the game. A few little niche things were lacking like an achievements system and a save slot, but those can be understood due to the time constraints.
All things considered a solid game that deserves a top spot in the Ludum Dare. I featured the game on my first spot on my Ludum Dare Let's play: https://youtu.be/94P_eRsIcRA . Good luck and make even better games.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Thanks so much for taking your time to feature us and for enjoying so much the game! We are very happy that you had a good time playing it!

This is great, if it's improved(this would be the demo so i'm talking about a full game) could be an excellent indie game and you could sell it, PD: what language did you use to create it?

VeryEvilTomato responds:

We'll think about a bigger version one day, thanks a lot! :) Oultrox programmed it in Construct 2

Great game! Music is great, the key selection is great and the updated stuff is great. The only thing I think that is missing now are achievements.

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Due to the development time given for the Game Jam we really didn't have the chance to add achievments, wish we had done so though!

brock lesnar simulator

Cool, multi room game (although on the 3rd level the demon got stuck in blue blood).

VeryEvilTomato responds:

Could you please elaborate more about the bug in a PM? to the programmer, Oultrox.