Reviews for "12 Days of Overwatch Christmas! - Parody Music Video"

Content is great, definitely on-point. The voices kill it for me though. They kind of wreck the flow.

Crunchlins responds:

Fair enough :) I appreciate the feedback!

I can tell you worked quite hard on this the drawings and animation were pretty but I personally find the song "12 days of Christmas" annoying and by the 5th day I was just skipping forward to see what you were going to add on to it...Other than that complaint it was fine good job!

Thanks for the feedback!
I'm inclined to agree with you - it's never been a favourite Christmas song of mine or anything either. It was more a song that I could illustrate a bit easier given my time constraints, and it happened to work reasonably well for lyrics as well :) And I can completely understand your point of view - thanks for the honesty :)

Video quality and animation was good. The five reapings audio did fit with the character but not with the melody of the song.

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)
Yeah I agree, it doesn't fit the melody of the song - that was intentional however, and I thought it'd be funny for Reaper to kind of kill everyone's merry buzz ^_^ But as mentioned in the description, I can fully understand why people might not like it. Thanks for the critique, much appreciated :)

un increible video

Thanks very much! :)

The only thing that stopped me voting a full 5 was the "5 Reapings" part. Just didn't flow with the rest of the song. I think a "5... Reap.... ings!" with a small delay. other than that, Very well made!

Crunchlins responds:

Thanks for the feedback :)
Originally it was my intention to make it a more spaced out line like you suggested, but I decided it could be funny to make Reaper kill the merry flow of the song with his un-Christmas-y vibes ^_^
Also it's difficult to introduce any melody what so ever when impersonating Reaper, since his voice is very raspy and shows little emotion.
I can understand why people aren't keen on that part though, of course!