Reviews for "The killer is in this room"

Weak and unappealing to the player.

I liked the idea of the game, but I think it is a bit too simple. Maybe it could become a detective simulator, if there were more cases, more advanced questioning, and a way to gave some suspects lieing. The first time I pointed the cook, because I imagined he was lieing, as everyone said that he smokes but he denied, so I belived he was nervous and lied. But overall, I liked the game, interesting and pleasing, with a few more cases, deeper investigations and more specific questions for the suspects, it could be a really good detective game.

i liked the game and it was a cool style, i think that if you could be capable of doing better images you will do amazing games.

I do enjoy these puzzles that really get you thinking, but granted this was just too easy. I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but you can just pick a suspect, if you're wrong, choose return and pick another. Repeat until you get it right. I bet if you forced it to end after picking wrong and made some kind of randomizer for the problems this would do great. Good effort

Figured it out first go. Had to restart the game to get the final medal for getting it wrong. Rated low due to lack of any attempt to spell check and for the lack of thought put into the clues. As many others said you only left the dog hair clue as a red herring when there were many clues that could have easily been explained away such as the cigarettes having been planted by the wife or the cook wearing gloves ect. It was decent for what it was which is why it even got 2 stars, but I can't see giving it more than that. Better luck on your next game.