Reviews for "Loop Hell"

live tweeting:

beginning - i feel nauseous and slightly full of pasta
Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut - I DO NOT LIKE WHERE THIS IS GOING
melting things - I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO REALLY DO THIS OH GOD I AM SO SCARED LITERALLY ALL THE TIME
i am not drinking that god damn ice nine btw
"crave profits?" i'm not gonna read this. yeah! good job, guy! (this is going to end so badly for me and literally everyone oh god. (btw i have been off ng because of mj paranoia conspiracy legit this is a really really rad dealing with reality bonus - i'll basically believe anything! i stopped punching things in games bc they bled too hard at me)
shit i scrolled too far down and i missed what he says at the top
WOO ICE NINE FOREVER
my dad sent me an email about the house flooding what if its true and this life and the matrix are the real matrix? what is time? what is life?
missed out one, inside out happens, eve six ftw i'm a fucking pseud.
shit the dying plants shit i gave away ice nine. shit what if we all die shit i did it all in the wrong order and now i'm sad and alone just like in my head.
yeeeeee it all resets, swag this is just like when i wake up or get high. shit i forgot to read and now i'm going 1-4. shit i can't read.
shit heaven is a half pipe i'm all there is in the universe. i miss pot.
SHIT IDIOT BOY CHILD RUINS EVERYTHING NO THREE OR FOUR THIS TIME DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AID KIDS YOU'LL BE ONE FROM THE TOP
don't know if i should go for three or four so here's to four because it's the biggest.
dude i made the big plate a small plate and the small plate a big plate! maths is fun!
before i ice dry i gotta get the big plate together if i can't i'll get so scared i'll barf up a sad funeral wank
shit this game is so hard and boring i wanna give up it's been like a hundredfold hours or maybe more
literally stuck in a loop. what a prond.
ps... i woke up like this today.
pps that last part isn't true but i forgot what i was gonna say.
i did it wrong again. the best combo is obvs 2134 because love of many comes one or whatever idfk i'm not a wazord
dude i melted things!
ugh i can't do it! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! ugh! (ugh! ugh! ugh! for ocd sake)
i don't wanna put the leaf on the tree because i'm invested enough in brown hair (that's what i call him its ok i have brown hair) to make him my own. what if i killed the leaf with ice nines. i am so scared?
ok i couldn't get into heaven if i killed myself. i left the room this time. i don't want to know how it ends. also i pressed the button and it went full screen and i got scared
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

axoona responds:

LOL I had a great laugh :D
the main caracter must walk really, really slowly if you had time to live tweet!! ;)

Pretty decent game. Keep it up.
I don't wanna go further into detail because man this sure was frustrating.

Punishment indeed!

Not a bad game, title is appropriate ;). Once you figure out what you need to do, it's pretty easy. I didn't find it as boring as others, but that might be because I didn't end up looping as often as they did. And that ending is brutal!

Wish it was longer, but I understand why that probably wouldn't work with a game like this, so perhaps this is the best it can be.

The name is accurate, went through it at least 6 or 7 times, until I figured out that there was an order.. I just thought I needed to keep doing it over and over to win.

I enjoyed this. It's a bit short, but you could literally loop forever or wind up just giving up if you don't pay attention to stuff. Reading the description of the medals gives a bit of a clue though as they hint towards the final solution if you read and understand them and how obtaining them helps you complete the game. Either way, this is a fresh concept on the "Escape the room" genre. Well done.