Reviews for "ROMP.FLA"

This Is Incident:1001A With New Characters?
PS:This Is Cool Movie,I Want MSCG (Madness Scene Creator Game) On This

I am not particularly happy about the ending but it was creepy and sweet.

The traitor faces and gestures were hilarious.

Good and detailed action, I particularly like how that one guy shot himself while trying to pull out a gun from his face.

Anyway, returning to the ending, I would have liked it better if they would have kicked the crap out of that smug evil Star, I hope Hank avenges them in a future episode.

I kind of want this as a "Challenge" or "Survival" mode in upcoming Nexus Project 2. So sinister, I like it.

Yay, preloaders (i think they where called like that) and blowtorches are back, anyways, i loved it.
Also, Apatheticcly, of course this isn't canon, Deimos died, remember? and Sanford was fighting alongside Hank.

I actually liked the morbid ending for some reason. Good work.