Reviews for "ROMP.FLA"

This just shows how paranoid sanford and deimos can be . they were just pointing ! they failed the test and paid their retribution. they attacked before the others even moved...

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuheck

When still the animation of Newgrounds we're interactives

The music was great and very fitting in this one. The animation was impeccably smooth, but that shouldn't be a surprise by a long shot. The 1337 guys were just kinda blown away, but it was nicely animated and a nice contrast for reasons I'm about to get into.
The Moustache star guy looks really creepy and weird, I liked all the "Moustache Smilers" as well. A perfect blend of humor and weirdness. I liked the contrast between them and the 1337s because these guys weren't obliterated quickly. They were taken out one by one in ways more brutal than the 1337s. It showed how paranoid Sanford and Deimos are. They were just pointing their fingers, jeez. I mean, these guys turned around and got ready to shoot before the star even told them about the betrayal. And then there's the fact that this is BETRAYAL. They're so paranoid, man, they see betrayal everywhere. I wonder if the Moustache Star is supposed to represent their subconsciouses or something, it's just sorta telling them everyone is betraying them.
Anyways, I like the variety in the kills of the Moustache Smilers. Some really cool gory kills in there. Deimos' flipping was a little anticlimactic though. Maybe it needed more satisfying sound effects and weight. The guy who shot himself through the head gets best kill, of course.
The ending was cool as well, the guys just stood no chance. Their paranoia came back to bite them. The line of "Betrayal upgrade imminent" was pretty funny.
Keep it up, Krinkels. This was a jice piece of weirdness with (possibly) a deeper meaning.

What in the name of Jesus H. Crist i just Saw??