Reviews for "Amelia"

the control are a little ruff

xinelu responds:

I had some
problems with colision on sprites! ):
But thx for playing!

Notbad

Well this was notbad I like the idea here on this game it was pretty fun the sound issue was not a deal breaker for me I do like how the gameplay progressed along and such you have an overall nice game here and I like it now I could see you adding some flashy effects on some impact moments so nice game here and hope you make more as these are fun

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Some added effects especially on some action points

~X~

Well, this was super short. It would be nice game, but I think I'm missing the point - what evidences? Why did the girl have them? Who am I? Why did I take her and why did she go with me? So many unanswered questions... I didn't mind the gameplay tho, only if it had better story. It started out really promising, but the ending was too fast.

ok, but needs more. I had no prob with sounds, but too easy. no1 even attacked me!
or maybe im just that good...

Quite short, but good enough for a LD entry.

There's just small problem that the recoil from shooting can hurl you through walls (especially in the narrow corridor). The movement animation is quite shaky, too.
And I wasn't completely happy with the AI either – you can shoot each enemy in the game from distance and the bystanders won't react at all, and will wait to be shot too. On the hand, if you do come close enough, everybody will instantly turn in your direction and shoot directly at you, even when they can't see you. All of them shoot together at the same time, and then again after a fixed period of time.
Not to mention there's only one kind of enemy.

But I understand there is only so much of what you can do in two days. :)

xinelu responds:

:) next time i eill work on a proper AI, but thamx for the review!