Reviews for "Bleep Sheep"

Generally Ludum Dare tends to produce things that, well, aren't remotely interesting. This is a nice exception! Really solid little arcade-style game. Simple, cute, and above all, unique - I'm not sure I've seen anything quite like this! The sounds are perfectly fine, and I appreciate that you didn't worry about putting music in - the quiet fits better. The controls are responsive and simple, which is something people seem to overlook far too often. This is an extremely solid, well-executed game, that I could easily see being fleshed out into something timeless. Great job!

Aaants responds:

Thanks! The sheep are grateful for the goat vote

Now that's a creative use of one room! Good job!
On top of that, the transitions and your movement are really fluent, and although I usually dislike time limit, here it forces you to take risks, which – with the fact you can't stop and everything around you shifts – creates a constant flow of challenging action. There's also double jump and air dash which can help you but also kill you. I'd say that was very well spent twelve hours. :)

This was good.

Thanks!

Nice arcade game, simple but fun :D

Thanks!

Cute graphics, challenging yet fun and easy gameplay, and clean coding. Got to 5th on Today's Ranking! All in all, a great game.