Reviews for "Sai Amp Mitch"

So...many...BANANAS!

> So...many...BANANAS!

YESH!

> I LOVED your last game, any chance we will see another blue haired lady? Or maybe a super powerful yellow haired one if you know who I mean X3d

I will think about it.

Thank you for playing! :D

Wow, this is one of the most massive games I’ve ever played! I mean, my computer couldn’t even take it! I was at least able to get it on Firefox where the reception was a lot better. I just loved the graphics in this. I thought they kind of looked like Giffany from “Gravity Falls”. That’s my favorite episode!

The moves were so complicated. The designs were so good. It was just a really zany game! It made no sense, but was tons of fun. I STILL can’t get the best quality here.

TwinBlazar responds:

Your computer couldn't even take it? Have you set graphics setting to low in config? What OS/Browser are you using?

> I STILL can’t get the best quality here.

Mind tell me more what do u mean by this?

And thank you for your comment :)

But the gameplay itself is fun and somewhat makes up for the cringy story. Graphics are ok I guess, though it looks a bit off at times.
It's pretty good, keep it up.

TwinBlazar responds:

> I really don't like the setting, feels like something written by a kid who watched too much anime...

LOL!

> Graphics are ok I guess, though it looks a bit off at times.

I need to practice art more, I suppose.

Thank you for your comment! :)

Im getting the allout sh*t beaten out of me with the second boss, but otherwise this game is amazing. wish i could save but hey playing this thing again tommorow will be worth it.

TwinBlazar responds:

Thank you for playing and thank you for your comment. :)

This is so cool and unique.