Reviews for "The 3 Little Bastards"

i like the kamehameha reference and the way the last guy took revenge

studiodenny responds:

thanks man, yeah originally he was gonna just punch the house and it was gonna explode, but after 16hrs of animating that day the ha-doo-ken/kamehameha idea popped in my head and thought it would be funnier.

LMAO I LOVED IT

studiodenny responds:

thanks bro, glad you had a few good laughs.

Great animation, I loved the early 1900s film style and I only saw one recycled clip! You're the first person I've ever followed and I loved the general concept! I like how it was a parody of the three little pigs and it was just absurd and hilarious! Please don't stop animating!

studiodenny responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it, i did loop a few shots and started reusing more animation towards the end cause i just wanted to get it finished and out the door. Dont worry, i wont stop animating, im just getting warmed up. im using these short cartoons so i can learn and one day (in the next 5 years or less) make a feature length cartoon, i already have the script done, i just need to learn how to make it now.

I loved this in every way possible, probably watched it 20 times already haha. The stereotypes were funny and great; don't listen to these PC kids, us older folk can still crack jokes like this and be cool.

studiodenny responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the 5 out of 5!!!!

one of the best Animations ever made loved it, make more.

studiodenny responds:

thanks uncle steve!!!dont worry, TLB #3 will go into production jan 1st.