Reviews for "The 3 Little Bastards"

no way of telling where you are selling

Thanks for the stars!!

This is among the most charming things I have ever seen.

lol, thank you.

LMAO I LOVED IT

studiodenny responds:

thanks bro, glad you had a few good laughs.

That caterpillar with nipples was funny. The subtitles were random and hilarious. I felt like I was watching some messed up cartoon from back in the day. Overall, very funny and well made.

studiodenny responds:

thank you very much, ya the over sized nipples on angry pete (worm cock) crack me up cause its a reference to the one jonah brother who has the huge man nipples.

It is good, but there are some things that could be better. Search for real voice actors, it will make your animation better. And at the beginning are some loops. If you draw them frame bh frame it will take a lot of time, but it will give you higher ratings. I really liked it. Keep animating, you are very good at it.

studiodenny responds:

thank you, yeah this is all part of the learning process for me, i wanted to stay away from dialogue for now so i can focus just on the animation so im not trying to learn too many things at one go. however, voice acting is one of my goals on my next toon. im also gonna switch to moho 12 so the fluidity and consistency is better. im glad you enjoyed it.