Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

it will be nice to have there save and load possibility

Dear AlbiD,
thx for trying our game and taking the time to write a review.
The save load will be added probably once we hit installment 2. So the idea is to come out with various installments each of which will have several updates/upgrades.
Thx for the great rating ;)

elo my name is dongerino pasterino ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ, i am 69 year old donger from imaqtmeatloaf’s stream . 420 years ago i was kidnapped and put into a donger concentration camp for 9001 years. 1 year ago, imaqtlasagne and imaqtpie invaded the camp and rescued me. now i work as teacherino, passing down the wisdom of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to young dongers.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thx for the great rating...
and interesting story, just that its a bit... isyouknow

I'm interested in playing this game when it is complete. Right now, however, I have to mute it, or at least turn the volume way down, because the music is much too loud, versus the sound effects. Separate volume controls would be appreciated.

The menu for selecting characters needs to have a way to prevent multiple clicks. Currently, I can click on it many times before the game can load the next page over my internet, and every click adds another "glitch".

Dear Maniac,
are you referring to the final char screen were you can select and view all 3 initial chars?

Amazing! Looking forward to more updates!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you for the amazing rating Sharieke!!!
We will most probably be releasing an update during the coming month.

This looks amazing so far i cant wait for more

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Great to hear that you like our work KidT and thx for the rating!