Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

man i'm so happy about this i can tell this gonna be a really REALLY good one. Like you don't even understand how hyped i am right now.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thanks man, much appreciated! We are excited about the game as well. We have worked hard for over half a year while trying to do something that we thought was lacking online and we are happy to see that it was well received by the grand majority of users.
Cheers

i liked this type of game and hope to see more of it in the future.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you TheHelfwayXBray! We greatly appreciate your review and rating.
Cheers

This was interesting. I look forward to seeing this game expand. It looks like there is a lot of places you can go to at some point as well.

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

DmaestExa thank you for the great rating!
Yes correct, the idea is not just have the 2nd circle of hell in which the game starts, but also all the other circles, a whole world above hell and the 9 spheres of heaven to roam around in.
So the game will hopefully grow at a steady pace until it becomes a quite massive RPG with numerous different features.

i like it. im assuming when the game gets to more of a proper working order you will be abel to see how much lust and essence you have. im a fan of hentai games with plot so something like this gets me excited

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

First off thx for your rating demongirl!
Yes precisely, once the game gets into a betaish stage all that will be integrated properly. Exping, acquiring items, lust, essences etc and consequently spending those resources as seen fit.

Damn music on point

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you for your appreciation and fantastic rating t4t4!