Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

This is a very nice introduction. Thank you for your hard work!

By the way, is there possibility to keep the penis small? It adds a different flavor to the gameplay.

Hi Potato,
thank you for your comment and fantastic rating. Much appreciated.
Unfortunately, not currently. We have only created animation for that particular size. There will be others in the coming updates and maybe we might introduce that feature as well should there be enough people asking for it.
Again thanks and cheers

What is the song that plays when you add demonica to your party?

Dear holyninja0425,
thank you for your great rating. Unfortunately, we are not too sure as the music was selected several months ago and during an unfortunate pc fry-out... we lost the original archive. What we have left are the edited tracks, renamed in order to remind us where in the game we wanted to use them. Sorry about that.
That said, there is a good chance though, that it could have come from "NoCopyrightsSounds" which you can find on youtube.
Hope this helps you to find the song.
Cheers

Everything was amazing where do you find all the music from visiting every island

Hey dassct,
many thanks for the great review!
We spent a lot of time searching for music. A good portion of it we got it from the channel "NoCopyrightsSounds".
Glad you liked our work!
Cheers ;)

what's the name of the song that plays when you have sex?

Dear Crow,
thank you for leaving us such an awesome rating.
You can find the song on YouTube with a download link. Name: Why we lose.
Best

will the 2nd stage take long to complet jw? butotherwise awsome game so far x3

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you for the great rating!
The 1st update, mainly glitch fixing, will be released this month. We hope to be able to release a new update every month.
Cheers