Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

Absolutely stellar animation, i feel like the plot and sound effects could use a little more love, but you definitely have the start of something amazing here!

Hello distantforce10,
Yes indeed your statement is actually quite true. Over half of all our resources and time has been focused on the quality of the animations, the rest suffered a little from this but we had to cut a little somewhere. We are always open to suggestions by the way, we have a pretty clear idea of how the story should evolve but it is not written in stone and we would be happy to change it should there be a good idea reaching us.
Best

Is the game supposed to be all black?

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

No it should run. Please specify the issue a bit more so that we may assist. Have you tried reloading the page? (Shift+F5) You might be trying to access a cached version of the game in which we were uploading new files or changing something which could result in you seeing a black screen.

do you really make a Krull reference? LoL

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Haha someone actually spotted it! We are amazed ;) We have a lot of references and funny things that will be put in or hidden somewhere.

I love the direction it's going. Animations need a bit of overall refining, but the concept it's pretty good and solid. I'll keep an eye out for updates!

this game is gonna be fucking great

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you dnrp99 we hope so too!