Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Legend of LUST - 1st alpha instalment v0.8"

would love to see the full game. Maybe someday a full version complete with a great story, upgraded graphics, fully fleshed out style and multiple story paths. Character creation maybe. Anyway I see big potential. Good Luck! :)

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

The game is already out bro. We are past update 30. You can download it for free on our website www.pgspotstudios.com

love the music

Hi clayllama,
we spent a lot of time and resources in selecting and purchasing the now more than 20 tracks for our game. You should definitely try out our latest version of the game, there is loads of additional content. You can download it for free on our website pgspotstudios.com
Thanks for the great rating ;)

The intro made me rate this high, keep up the good work

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

Thank you for the great rating Detramax, we are glad that you like our game's intro ;)

this is a really really good game and one of the best games i ever played

keep up the work!

PGSPOTSTUDIOS responds:

I love it but I hate it. I love it because it is by far the most thought out game I have played. I am a follower of the adult game Pussymon by sp3ktr3, and it is one of my favorite games ever. This has earned a place right next to it! I hate it because it is incomplete, I know it takes time to do these things, and I can't wait to play the full game, with all content added, but it angers me that i can only get that far. So my hate is a personal thing, and me wanting more, so basically it is selfish desire. Great job guys! I avidly await the full version, and I do not think I will play it again until it is fully completed. Just so i am not left in this position again. Thanks for an amazing game thought and I wish and hope that you guys can keep working on it, to bring us more amazing content!

Hi again Infernus!
Yes this is our latest project and we are working on it non-stop. We will continue developing the game and we can understand your position. We would also love to be able to complete the whole game. We have so many ideas that we can't wait to get into. the only problem is that we have aimed very high. The game we envisioned is huge and we wish it to have a high quality standard. All things that require a lot of resources and time unfortunately.
Anyway we will keep it up and work as fast as possible without dropping the quality level.
Cheers