Reviews for "BackDoor- Door 2"

Great work; loved the humour and atmosphere. Puzzles were overall well done and intuitive. I was very intrigued by the story and this one had a nice arc that made it feel complete but also wanting to know more about the game to come next. The factory and town tracks are fantastic.

And now, to find the Easter eggs...

Been itching for this game for so long! Super psyched!

This one's a bit character heavy compared to the first game's sheer isolation. It took me a minute to be ok with it, but it really works. The characters are charming enough to maintain my interest and help the environment nicely. I had hoped for a longer game, but it's definitely enough and is considerably longer than the previous installment. Good job! Music's nice. Gives it a good touch. Graphics seem to have adjusted a bit. A little less of the Earthbound flavor it seems this go around, but the style suits the game to a T and the animations of the moving parts are flawless. I bet there was a considerable amount of work put into the art assets.

The mystery takes a bit of a side-step while the game plays out. I noticed the drop that the phone-guy is human on the other line (not a spoiler. It's a side note in the first few minutes). The puzzles were clever. Simple enough but I had to check myself a few times at the end there which made me happy. Wouldn't want to game to be too easy!

All in all an excellent job! Now I have to sit on my hands waiting for the next one! Hopefully it'll come out a bit quicker, but I don't mind waiting for a piece to be this well-polished either.

Great game, but I'm stuck after finding Spring. I couldn't find anything else.. :(

loveitsoooomuch more games like this please! 9/10

I loved every little part of this game. The story, the gameplay, the music, the humor... you did a great job. Thank you!