Reviews for "A Good Deal: No Evil 022"

fantastic <3 i wish your stuff was on televison for everyone to see <3

I went ahead and rated it '5' because I can see the work that went into it. However, the episode wasn't really about anything and had no plot. I think you could get away with no plot, no message, no point, etc if you're producing a humor clip. I felt like for five minutes, I kept waiting for something to happen -- waiting to see where it was going -- and thought that it would twist, but it didn't ... ? It could just be because I haven't followed every episode in the series. Otherwise, a nice chase scene. Also, the wig wasn't explained?

Warlord-of-Noodles responds:

We are getting to the point where some episodes are continuations of things started in other episodes, yes.

That statue in the square... It's holding Calamity's tuning fork. Is that significant or did I miss something?

Otherwise, a cute story about Paula catching jackalopes.

Woo! Jackalope rodeo! That was great! Icky being kinda blase about the roach was kinda funny too, seems he doesn't much care for being back in his home-town!

Man does this raise some questions about how spirits are generally raised, or at least what the situation of the younger main characters is. Especially since the winter episodes I recall where Calamity is a kid, she's with the other spirits... not amongst humans. How does their age work for that matter, Corn seems only a bit younger than Kitty when they're both kids, and then Kitty seems /way/ older than him dressing him in a poppy coat. What happened? How do spirits even come to exist anyway?
QUESTIONS
And also a Tialoc statue, cool!

In any case, the Jackalope round up was pretty cute. But, jackalopes are cute on their own, so of course it was!
"Have you tried something you're good at? I find you don't have to do as much pretending that way!". Savage, Paula, my goodness xD