Reviews for "A Good Deal: No Evil 022"

fantastic <3 i wish your stuff was on televison for everyone to see <3

That statue in the square... It's holding Calamity's tuning fork. Is that significant or did I miss something?

Otherwise, a cute story about Paula catching jackalopes.

Man does this raise some questions about how spirits are generally raised, or at least what the situation of the younger main characters is. Especially since the winter episodes I recall where Calamity is a kid, she's with the other spirits... not amongst humans. How does their age work for that matter, Corn seems only a bit younger than Kitty when they're both kids, and then Kitty seems /way/ older than him dressing him in a poppy coat. What happened? How do spirits even come to exist anyway?
QUESTIONS
And also a Tialoc statue, cool!

In any case, the Jackalope round up was pretty cute. But, jackalopes are cute on their own, so of course it was!
"Have you tried something you're good at? I find you don't have to do as much pretending that way!". Savage, Paula, my goodness xD

aw now this was a nice light episode! loved it, Noodles! can't wait for some of the deeper plot to reassert itself!

I've been watching these for years and they literally bring me so much joy. I love how you use different shades to fill up space behind the characters. Also that brown jack a lope reminds me of my sister's cinnamon bunny, you have to chase him and corner him to put him back in his pen... Well his room.