For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "G-Switch 3"

I really do love games like this that really push me to my limits! I guess it's only because of that that I really like this a lot. It's so creative. I do get frustrated with how many times I die. Timing is everything in this game. Maybe that's why the rating isn't higher!

This seems to be identical to the other games. Well, I don't really care. Of course, I don't remember how the first two were different. For some reason, I thought Daniel Sun made this. Maybe it was something with the medal designs.

VascoF responds:

Thanks Ericho, it's always nice to read your reviews :)

Game is good but it's a complete rip off. 3 for effort.

VascoF responds:

A rip off of what? My own games perhaps? The first G-Switch came out in February 2010, and there was not much like it at the time.

Who tells you that auto-selecting language for the player is a good idea? I choose the language, not you.

nice game like it :o orbs is easy and very hard ^^

I never say this but 4.5/5
I love the game the character, the incredible controls handling the best I've played this week!

Pro:
The game its amazing
You can unlock characters
Control of movements are good
A game that really is enjoyed
Bad:
The game feels a bit empty
1 + Character