Reviews for "Frog Fable"

This game is amazing. The only thing I was going to say was annoying was having to click to fire every bubble but that gets resolved later on. The music is nice, the graphics are cool, and the characters have amusing dialogue. Excellent game.

Found a bug i think. Even though the blue energy bar is filled, I can't fire any bubbles

rzuf79 responds:

Hi.
You need to talk to the wizard to be able to do so.
First you need to talk to the guard, he sents you to the wizard and the wizard gives you the skill so you can fire them bubbles.

Good game! Very simple, fun, entertaining, and charming. However, there are many text errors (e.g. spelling, grammar, etc.) that really pull you out of an otherwise immersive experience. Also, it can be difficult to understand where you should be heading at times. For example, there's no prompt to return to your hometown after "clearing" the fake town. Still, it's a good game overall.

Great work, I love the Earthbound-esque presentation. Definitely worth playing again to get all the medals.

Only bug I want to point out is on Firefox, your character just keeps walking in one direction randomly unless you click outside of the game and pause it.

Great little game. I enjoyed it more than expected.

I recommend.