Reviews for "Frog Fable"

The art, the music, the gameplay, the goofy story, pretty much everything about this is amazing. Definitely one of the best games on Newgrounds, it has a good sense of challenge and even more so if you go for the achievements. It's pretty long for a free flash game, and the replayability factor makes this something worth money.

Fun game

Kind of reminds me of the old games I use to play on the "NINTENDO" system you really packed it in with lots to see and do it was a fun game overall, some nice graphics and some fun gameplay the "MEDALS" are pretty good and a nice addition for this game, you have a nice style here, hope to see more from you soon.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
Some added nifty effects on impact moments.

~X~

Very nice! Keep em comin!

Frog Fable, is really fun. I like the cute graphics, and I LOVE BUBBLES!!!!. The game handles nicely and I really enjoyed playing it. Thank you for making it. You did a wonderful job. <3

one of the best games ever.