Reviews for "Chaos Eclipse II"

I like the story so far.. And i'm so bloody intrigued about "The Bridge" since the Dead Detention II...

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! There will be more lore soon :)

Like original Chaos Girl save a girl and at end she must die
Wasnt better to say him stay friendzone? At least his heart wil not hurt so much...
Good job man - your dark, nightmare draw style making me happy cause it hardly ever to find somebody who can really make horror atmoshpere and story like you
I see the same situation like in original chaos girl but i belive its another world called 09 ( ir its remastered version :D )
Its only my opinion :)
Cheers for next project !
PS: Make easters eggs pleeease ! ^_^ ( secrets are the best ! )

JackAstral responds:

Thanks - the 3rd chapter will answer a lot of questions :)

Wow cool !
That so mystery and i like it !
Way to go man !
[Sorry for my English , I'm Vietnamese :v ]

Thanks !!

It's cool! i'm a tad bit dissapointed that the first decision doesn't really affect the outcome of the ending. Knowing Dai by now though i wasn't gonna hand him the orb, Everyone knows who follows your series that guy can't be trusted (That Jerk off! D:<). I always feels like this series pulls at your heart strings a bit more due to it's series nature, Excited for Chapter 3! Gonna be an epic conclusion, i do have but one question though. What happened to the Blue haired Kid from Chaos Girl 1? did i miss something? O:

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! He died in the Chaos Girl finale :)

Well, this is epic, can't wait for the next chapter. When amy freed all of the people i was happy, then i begin to get confused And when commander told me ''you doomed us all''
I was like NOOO AMI WHY'D YOU DO THAT ;-;.
Your games are amazing, keep it up ;)

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'm working on the 3rd chapter now - it's going to be really dark and intense O.o