Reviews for "Chaos Eclipse II"

Great storytelling as always, and I'm liking the twist that Ami might be starting to become a bad guy. I've been following you since chaos girl and let me tell you your work is amazing. Would have given five stars but it was a bit short this time. Hopefully that means you've been spending time on something else. Keep up the great work.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks ! I've been focusing on a little side project for a while now, so that's why my recent projects have been a little shorter than usual

Again love the games, but it seemed like choice 1 was useless?

It was a little - I just wanted to try something a bit different :-p

Like original Chaos Girl save a girl and at end she must die
Wasnt better to say him stay friendzone? At least his heart wil not hurt so much...
Good job man - your dark, nightmare draw style making me happy cause it hardly ever to find somebody who can really make horror atmoshpere and story like you
I see the same situation like in original chaos girl but i belive its another world called 09 ( ir its remastered version :D )
Its only my opinion :)
Cheers for next project !
PS: Make easters eggs pleeease ! ^_^ ( secrets are the best ! )

JackAstral responds:

Thanks - the 3rd chapter will answer a lot of questions :)

Really.REALLY!!!.I thought it was gonna be a good ending and i thought ami will not destroy the city what happened before!!!.sooo it has been a long time since i played your games which you have to make choices.soo i have maked a choice that i have to question you before the final episode releases.

QUESTION TIME~~~~~(even tho it is only 2 questions)

1.Will Ami Die in the last episode in chaos ecilipse.

2.does the main character in "Chaos Girl" comes soon to your future games?

Hope you do well on the 3rd chapter ^_^

Thanks!

1) Maybe ;-)
2) Probably not...but never say never

THAT TWIST........ It was unexpected, i half expected the portal to be full of Demons