Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Don't Forget the Bard!"

It's fine, but the game still isn't finished....
It's a nice start, but more branching choices would make it more interesting.... And if a bad end is reached, maybe notifying in a way that it is indeed a bad end (in my playtrhough, I ended up hooking up with the witch of Faust Castle, but then the game restarted..... It's probably because the game isn't finished yet, but seeing what happens next could be interesting. The plot to overthrow the kingdom.).

hotdogtopus responds:

Yes, the game is still in beta. A major update will follow some minor updates. In that ending, you actually die because the witch doesn't need your help. I'll go in and clear that up.

Awesome!

Thanks!

It feels very half baked. The appeal of these raunchy text games with lewd stuff is that they usually go all the way. if you aren't willing to bust out the good stuff for bad ends then you may as well have made it sfw

Okay.

There simply is nothing left to say, seeing the other comments. It's simply amazing. Just get busy on completing it!

hotdogtopus responds:

Oh, thank you. Glad people can still find it after it dropped off the front page!

Very in keeping with a crazy bard adventure. A witch crone sucked on my dick. Ewwwww.

LOL! Magic.