Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Don't Forget the Bard!"

a funny adventure

The Story is Rich and adds a new depth to Choose-Your-Own-Adventure. I can't wait to find out more about this game. My only Gripe is that when you select the Market, you can't leave, so i had to start over. Otherwise, Amazing game!

hotdogtopus responds:

Yeah, something is wrong with the market and I haven't been able to fix the hotspot because of display issues. Clicking under the exit text should work.

remind me of littlenmermaid

Ha ha. :)

when ever I go into the shop option I can't exit unless I refresh the page, is the shop not fully complete or it just a problem only i'm facing?

hotdogtopus responds:

Can you PM me more information about your browser and device? I just tested the shop and you can exit. Try clicking below the exit a bit. Because it is html5, I think the text might be displaying higher or lower on some devices and perhaps even browsers. There should be no problem on desktops because Flash is the auto format for PC.

This game is coming along very well so far, I've noticed that a few of the choices are hard to click on because the area to sense you are touching it is above the text. In the initial stat building area, it took me a few playthroughs to figure out that I had to lower stats if I wanted to raise them. The game is well written, though I wish the scenes of adult nature made more sense to the storyline and weren't there just for the point of being there. I am excited to see how this game progresses, though a few of the plot lines are a tad confusing to follow. I loved the mermaid, but the unknown room to the kingdom seemed a bit farfetched. But keep the progress up!

Oh, thank you!

If you have sex with a character, it will have consequences in the major update (2.0) unless you killed the character afterwards or something. As for the unknown tunnel, it's not the room that's unknown -- it's the tunnel. The reverse mermaid has been under the drawbridge and digging into the wall at night for ages. So, nobody would ever look under the drawbridge and nobody ever goes under there. I might have a picture drawn for that page so that it will make more sense. The treasure room is not frequented, so nobody has noticed the hole yet. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks!