Reviews for "Madness Interruption"

Still haven't done the "CHAR" for this one, but I MAY get round to it at some point.

Ahahahhaa

excellent first animation Mr Prov

The start of a great animator.

Prov22 responds:

huh, thanks :D

An excellect movie my friend especially for you're very first one. I found one mistake which I find amusing more than anything. In the opening where hank snipes one the agents he shoots him from the front, however when he walks down from the hill he walks out from behind the building. Did he fire the round through the entire building? I mean I know hanks highly perceptive and aware but I don't think he's that perceptive. Never the less the animations where very well done for someones first animation. One thing I would suggest you focus on is the movement, the walking was a little bit awkward (which is very advanced considering this is you're first animation) Never the less keep up teh good work dude.
'

Prov22 responds:

Thank you boi! You are right about this mistake and starnge walking. I already improved my animation skill, so I hope you will enjoy my upcoming movie.