Reviews for "Viewpoint - A Game of Perspective"

nice concept, easy controls. levels are perfect to fit with this kind of concept. although game keeps crashing because of a random "invalid" state.

BryceSummer responds:

Thanks for the report -- I'll see what I can do.

Great game! Beat all the levels and it was fun. Please could you make a part 2? It would be amazing if you could.

BryceSummer responds:

Good to hear you enjoyed it! I may make a part 2 one day(if I can come up with a fresh game mechanic or something new to add...) no promises though :P.

Really well done - innovative design and genuinely challenging. I feel like sometimes it's confusing when the rules change depending on whether you're on the grey or the black, but maybe that's just be. Well done!

Very intresting, I am waiting continuation - second part!!! :)

Its unique puzzle game and its awesome. I like the concept of changing the viewpoint in to solve a puzzle. Congratulations!!!
I make a full video walkthrough if someone get stuck.

BryceSummer responds:

Hey, cool! You have my permission to monetize that video(on youtube) if you want.

Would you kindly link to the game in the video description? I'd much appreciate that... Thanks!