Reviews for "My Childhood Nightmare"

Wonderful

I do really like this claymation. It's a pretty good one. How long did you actually worked on this? I personally can't remember on that I had such nightmares in my early childhood, but I can imagine how creepy this would be to an 4 year old :( Anyway good claymation; keep up the good work!
~Cosmo

djavh responds:

Thanks for your comment. The filming took me only four nights. The biggest chunk of time making it was spent on all the furniture, wallpapers, floors, etc. Since I was not rushing the project and since I am a little lazy, it took more than a year and a half between starting to make the first piece of furniture and starting to film.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NOT TODAY

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

Awesome work! How much time did you spend on making all of that?

I remember have some of the same dreams when i was 5-6 years old.

djavh responds:

Hey, thanks for a nice comment. Filming took 4 nights, but as with all claymations the biggest chunk of time goes to making the set. I worked on and off and it was more than a year and a half between making the first piece of furniture and starting to film.