For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 3 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Best Support"

Very cute drawing style !

Too slow initially. With such a slow development you expect a grander finale and then all you get is a short pause followed by 'pentakill'. If you were only going for that 'pentakill' punch, you need to develop it faster. That logging in intro was totally unnecessary for your weak punch. Overall, it lacks dynamism.

Animation was fine, but as a player of the game a few things bugged me as far as 'accuracy' goes. I get it's supposed to be a comedy, but not only did she use a green vision ward to... see non-invisible units recalling(?) You can see what a green ward can, so she should've seen those enemy champs. That, and there were four of them, yet she got a pentakill? I'm pretty sure placing a ward doesn't do damage either, so not sure how that killed the Baron (and her team seemed upset that she got the 300 bonus gold? If you're at the point in the game where you can get baron, the 300 bonus gold doesn't mean anything.)

Cute, but for some reason those things bugged me more than they should. :I

The animation and visuals were okay but the tweened motions when anything moved more than a pseudo stationary pose the limbwork threw it off a bit from everything else.

The joke wasn't really anywhere, more of an adorableness showcase with an attempt at humor in an 'aw, how cute' way. This isn't a bad submission, but if you weren't aiming for just the cute I'd rate it higher. If you want to improve on all fronts, a few of us gotta be a tad harsh- especially when you clearly have the potential to overcome these tidbits of iff.

Maybe it is cute but blu team sucks.