For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Best Support"

the fact all the enemies were so low means there was just a team fight. sona wasnt even there. sona cleaned up the enemy team, snagging all five kills for herself. way to be there for your team sona. report ksing noob support map unaware no ward hoarding whore b*#@!.

Nice animation though, Sona has always been my girl to pick in anything. Nice to see she gets some love.

Nice animation.

The animation and visuals were okay but the tweened motions when anything moved more than a pseudo stationary pose the limbwork threw it off a bit from everything else.

The joke wasn't really anywhere, more of an adorableness showcase with an attempt at humor in an 'aw, how cute' way. This isn't a bad submission, but if you weren't aiming for just the cute I'd rate it higher. If you want to improve on all fronts, a few of us gotta be a tad harsh- especially when you clearly have the potential to overcome these tidbits of iff.

So how did she steal Baron with a ward exactly? :)

Very cute.

Brings a tear to my eye to see my girl Sona kicking butt.