Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

i hate whoever you are who made this, i just spent like at least 2 hours on this its so addicting. SOS.

The A.I. need some improvment because it is very frustrating that the customer wants 133$ and the game is not working.. Anything else is it ok and keep it up with this great job!

I LOVE this game! It's addicting! It's the kind of game that you'll want to play before work. It's giving me all the flash backs when I was a kid =D I'm having trouble with the value system and remembering what sells and what doesn't. It turns out I'm not that good of a haggler/salesman. Oh well. Someone actually made a youtube video on this so that's helpful too heh. Great game though! I'll be downloading this on my android for sure!

And I've added this game to my favourites list. That doesn't happen often at all so that's a pretty big compliment =D Thanks for all the flashbacks from the 90's on =D

I can't stop playing this please help

surprisingly fun, i had a blast playing this game