Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

Its a fun game, although a little bit frustrating because I get the impression that the shop owner I play as has brain damage, I mean seriously, who the hell would sell Mario Kart 64 with box and manual for only $50?

I seriously hate it when a seller is like "what do you think the value is?" and then once you say what you think the value is, they're like "no, i think it's worth *insert price here*!" Um, you asked me? If you already had an idea on what the price would be, then why did you ask me?

As a few have said, the game needs a touch of adjustment and a few more things to do. The ability to increase stock size and lowering some of the difficulty of the customers are the top ones that come to mind (I have never bought a copy of Wipeout for less than 11 dollars no matter the negotiation and it only sells for 10) but aside from all of that, the game is solid, easy and fun.

Good game, but seriously needs a lot of improvements
Ledger/journal
So you can see what you've sold and at what price
Improved stock
So you can see the pictures of the items you have and also the price at which you bought it!
Counter
The ability to put a price on an item and a gauge so you can either raise or lower the price, some upgrades would also be nice! it has a great concept but seriously lacks features that other games where you are a shop owner have. keep it up bro.

It's a fun game, but there's a major issue with the numbers. I rarely ever have anyone accept less than 3 to 5 dollars under the sell price of an item, and when you factor in the cost of the expert, I either bleed money slowly or pass on everything.

However, you did perfectly capture the idea of idiots in real life trying to sell their junk for 3 times what it's worth and getting mad when you refuse.