Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

Its a fun game, although a little bit frustrating because I get the impression that the shop owner I play as has brain damage, I mean seriously, who the hell would sell Mario Kart 64 with box and manual for only $50?

It's a great game, but I always seem to have problems with selling them for the complete price no matter what. It might be a bug. I always call the expert but it keeps happening.

I seriously hate it when a seller is like "what do you think the value is?" and then once you say what you think the value is, they're like "no, i think it's worth *insert price here*!" Um, you asked me? If you already had an idea on what the price would be, then why did you ask me?

As a few have said, the game needs a touch of adjustment and a few more things to do. The ability to increase stock size and lowering some of the difficulty of the customers are the top ones that come to mind (I have never bought a copy of Wipeout for less than 11 dollars no matter the negotiation and it only sells for 10) but aside from all of that, the game is solid, easy and fun.

It's pretty hard, but not too hard. That's the charm