Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

Good game, but seriously needs a lot of improvements
Ledger/journal
So you can see what you've sold and at what price
Improved stock
So you can see the pictures of the items you have and also the price at which you bought it!
Counter
The ability to put a price on an item and a gauge so you can either raise or lower the price, some upgrades would also be nice! it has a great concept but seriously lacks features that other games where you are a shop owner have. keep it up bro.

Very good game.I would suggest adding more achievements and a little bit more to do after you have all of the acheivements

Nicely made game! I like the that you learn gaming history alongside playing a pretty fun and challenging game!

Don't have much to say, but I FREAKIN LIKE THIS GAME :D

The A.I. need some improvment because it is very frustrating that the customer wants 133$ and the game is not working.. Anything else is it ok and keep it up with this great job!