Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

Fun but needs a lot of work. The customers want ridiculous prices and I can't set my own prices. Ok well that's just part of the game. But the appraisal is ridiculous. Firstly, if I'm running a game store I can appraise the damn stuff myself. Plus, if I buy something and say lose $4 the appraiser comes out and tells me I should have paid him $10 in order to avoid that loss. What fucking madness is that? Why should I pay $10 to save $4????!!

I LOVE this game! It's addicting! It's the kind of game that you'll want to play before work. It's giving me all the flash backs when I was a kid =D I'm having trouble with the value system and remembering what sells and what doesn't. It turns out I'm not that good of a haggler/salesman. Oh well. Someone actually made a youtube video on this so that's helpful too heh. Great game though! I'll be downloading this on my android for sure!

And I've added this game to my favourites list. That doesn't happen often at all so that's a pretty big compliment =D Thanks for all the flashbacks from the 90's on =D

I love the game but it's a pain in the ass. You literally have to nickle and dime your way up. It would be nice if the seller new what the expert said. I keep a pen and paper with me playing this, and it is just absurd some of the prices people want and barely making any profit off of it. Again I loved the concept of the game though

Great game, one of my favorites i played till i wasin Day 3/5 Week 7
:D

Great game, but one client wanted $100 for a Nintendo 64! I don't think that client knew that his system is only worth $20-$30.