Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

A terrific rush of the Tycoon genre with a flare of history to round it out. The retro style fits perfectly in a fast-paced environment of collecting and shrewd decisions.
That said, some features offer little more than aesthetic value or answering curiosity. Other features aren't very helpful, and there is an apparent shortage of overall inventory to select from at only 60 items (which includes platforms). There is also some inconsistency in cost of inventory, leaving the Player to largely blunder through sales at times. The "Phone A Friend" option would be great, except that the cost of doing so often outweighs the value you are trying to save on an item. The initial buzz wears off, which may leave older Gamers dissatisfied or Collectors scratching their heads.

Elsewise, the smooth colors in this game are awesome! I very much like the chilled-out chiptunes, which help to provide a very authentic atmosphere. I also really enjoyed the idea of "damaged" merchandise, which is visible.
The Intellivision keypad for dialing in offers is a great inclusion.

out of 10...
GFX - 8 (great attention to detail and overall pleasantness)
SFX - 9 (fantastic loop and exciting effects)
DESIGN - 7 (creative features, but imbalanced)
GAMEPLAY - 6 (Limited range but overall addicting)

Overall, despite the humbleness of what's under the hood, we see a great and tightly-knit idea presented in a professional and fun way.

I've been playing this game for, like, 4 straight hours! Thank you for creating this.

I want to leave a suggestion though, which is, make the call to the expert cheaper, at least during the first weeks or something. As someone said below me, it makes no sense to pay $10 just to save $4.

If I could suggest one thing: Once a game has been appraised or sold, I should already know how much it's worth. I was struggling to get above the $300 mark until I started writing down how much everything is worth.
I played several hours, it's very satisfying.

As a few have said, the game needs a touch of adjustment and a few more things to do. The ability to increase stock size and lowering some of the difficulty of the customers are the top ones that come to mind (I have never bought a copy of Wipeout for less than 11 dollars no matter the negotiation and it only sells for 10) but aside from all of that, the game is solid, easy and fun.

I can't stop playing this please help