Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

wont load for like 10 minuets I have been waiting please help will rate better if it ever loads

drludos responds:

Hi, I've tested it, and the game works fine of my end.

As it uses Flash, I guess your browser is simply blocking Flash content, preventing you to play the game. Do you have a bar on top of the screen telling you "For your protection, Adobe Flash Content was blocked" or something like that? If yes, please press "Authorize" / "Activate" / "Enable Content" or the similar button.

Please let me know if you are still having issues.

This game is definitely a fun way to pass the time and the only reason I didn't give it a full 5 stars, is because it's impossible to remember the actual worth of everything and costs too much to keep consulting the expert. I fixed that problem by writing them down as I went so that I could keep track. Other than that, it's a really good idea and I love it!

Would be really helpful to see how much you sold the same item for in the past rather than relying on your memory and your customers who all think their 90's gameboy games are worth three times what you could even sell them for. I like the layout and the higher emphasis you put on learning about video game console history, but trying to get a fair price out of customers is extremely difficult. It would be cool if paying for the expert's help had any sway over their original position, because having the secret knowledge about the actual worth doesn't really help when they won't budge.

There's definitely a learning curve to the game, but once I got the hang of it, I fell in love.

Side note: I don't know about anyone else, but I have a personal grudge against the customers that come in and want to sell me their junky-ass games and consoles for $100 more than what they're worth. Smug bastards.

It would be cool if you added an update with more items to buy and the ability to upgrade how much you can keep in stock and how much you have to pay the expert.