Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

Great idea, one major problem, is there is no way to correct your mistake if you miss-click when making an offer. so ending up making a 100$ mistake when you were only trying to ask for 10$, and not being able to correct that, is a huge problem.
Other than that i can't give much criticism.
The comic sans speech text and tutorial text kinda threw me off, but that's a personal complaint.
Nice work.

If you make a second game....

1.) give it more options

2.) More items

3.) Give us more!

It is a really good game, but I found it boring after a second or third time of the same item.
Maybe a stat system where you increase a haggle skill?

Like when the item is worth $40-$60 I try a much lower price and it doesn't help anything.
Maybe an option where you can try to tell the customer it isn't worth that much (especially if broken?) and this is what you give for it, final offer.

Needs work but you are on your way to something here.

-Eddy.

A fun concept, as it turns out I'm not very good at running a vintage game based pawn shop.

I would have liked to have seen better graphics. Maybe a nice pixel shop with people waking up to the counter and then cutting to the game sliding over a counter and the options appearing. Though the design as is has it's charms.

A nice way to spend some free time and deserving of the Daily 3rd Place.
Well done

I really enjoyed this game! It even has a little bit of replay value, if you ask me. Seeing so many classic and nostalgic video games and consoles was very cool and being able to buy them was even cooler!

There are a couple of things in the game that you can't seem to make a profit off of, though. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and General Instrument AY38500 were the two things I could never make a profit off of. A customer would always want too much money for the Zelda game and I could only ever get the General Instrument AY38500 at it's retail price, so I would make no money when it was sold.

Also, I didn't like the fact that you had to pay to talk to the expert about an item. I really think that idea should've been scrapped. It can be more of a con than a pro when someone is new to the game and doesn't know the value of any of the items. It can burn a hole in the players wallet if they call the expert a lot.

Besides those two issues, this is a great game! I'd love to see a second installment with even more games and consoles to buy.

i like the idea