Reviews for "Vintage Game Shop"

If you make a second game....

1.) give it more options

2.) More items

3.) Give us more!

It is a really good game, but I found it boring after a second or third time of the same item.
Maybe a stat system where you increase a haggle skill?

Like when the item is worth $40-$60 I try a much lower price and it doesn't help anything.
Maybe an option where you can try to tell the customer it isn't worth that much (especially if broken?) and this is what you give for it, final offer.

Needs work but you are on your way to something here.

-Eddy.

A fun concept, as it turns out I'm not very good at running a vintage game based pawn shop.

I would have liked to have seen better graphics. Maybe a nice pixel shop with people waking up to the counter and then cutting to the game sliding over a counter and the options appearing. Though the design as is has it's charms.

A nice way to spend some free time and deserving of the Daily 3rd Place.
Well done

I really enjoyed this game! It even has a little bit of replay value, if you ask me. Seeing so many classic and nostalgic video games and consoles was very cool and being able to buy them was even cooler!

There are a couple of things in the game that you can't seem to make a profit off of, though. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and General Instrument AY38500 were the two things I could never make a profit off of. A customer would always want too much money for the Zelda game and I could only ever get the General Instrument AY38500 at it's retail price, so I would make no money when it was sold.

Also, I didn't like the fact that you had to pay to talk to the expert about an item. I really think that idea should've been scrapped. It can be more of a con than a pro when someone is new to the game and doesn't know the value of any of the items. It can burn a hole in the players wallet if they call the expert a lot.

Besides those two issues, this is a great game! I'd love to see a second installment with even more games and consoles to buy.

i like the idea

He's gonna take you back to the past
to play the shitty games that suck ass.
He'd rather have a buffalo
take a diarrhea dump in his ear.
He'd rather eat the rotten asshole
of a road killed skunk and down it with beer

He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard.
He's the Angry Nintendo Nerd.
He's the Angry Atari Sega Nerd.
He's the Angry Video Game Nerd.

When you turn on your TV,
make sure it's tuned to channel three.
He's got a nerdy shirt and a pocket pouch,
although I've never seen him write anything down.
He's got a Power Glove and a filthy mouth,
armed with his Zapper he will tear these games down

He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard
He's the Angry Nintendo Nerd
He's the Angry Atari Sega Nerd
He's the Angry Video Game Nerd

He plays the worst games of all time.
Horrible abominations of mankind.
They make him so mad he could spit,
or say Cowabunga, cowa-fuckin'-piece'a dog shit...

They rip you off and don't care one bit,
but this nerd he doesn't forget it.
Why can't a turtle swim? Why can't I land the plane?
They got a quick buck for this shit-load of fuck.
The characters names are wrong. Why's the password so long?
Why don't the weapons do anything?

He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard.
The games suck so bad, he makes up his own words.
He's the angriest most pissed off gaming nerd.
He's the Angry....
Atari, Amiga, CDI, Colecovision, Intellivision, Sega, Neo Geo, Turbo Grafix 16, Odyssey, 3DO, Commodore, Nintendo Nerd.
He's The Angry Video Game Nerd...