Reviews for "Sorelle and The Bellowstone::Arrival (P1)"

10/5 Well done

The first part of what I presume is going to be a series was very well done. Despite the fact that there was no exposition to explain what was going on, the visuals spoke for themselves and gave me a good picture of what's going on in the present. Kudos to you for making this and I hope to see the next part very soon.

Totty responds:

I think I was going to add comic style captioning- something I'll consider for the next installment or maybe with voice acting. Not sure- Thank you for watching and the review

I really liked this! The look of the characters and the visuals in my opinion were well done. I honestly haven't seen a video done like this. Although, the only problem I have was that I was a little confused on what was happening, and I kind of wanted some dialogue, but you managed to give me a basic understanding of what is happening without it, maybe if you just did text dialogue, I would be fine but its just my silly opinion. I can still congratulate you on a job well done, well deserving of my rating at least in my opinion. I am excited to see the second episode and hope you wont disappoint.

Totty responds:

Tyvm- I appreciate the feedback and am working out how to convey that stuff better- glad you enjoyed and thanks

Definetly looking foward for the next part. This was just simply awesome. Just a quick question, what is the name of the track you used for the sinking ship scene?

That was very cool. Everything was drawn so beautifully and dark. This style really pulled me into the world, which is perfect for a fantasy story.