Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Foetus and Graph - Game"

Great Game!

I LOVE THE F&G MOVIES! THEY ARE ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

- Lenny Malt-Malt-Malt

that was ok

it was cool and all but it starts off really difficult... by the thirs paintball or w/e i die lol I suk at it ^_^

But none the less, Good Job!

Keep it up

Not Bad at all!!!

ATTN IDIOTS: Watch before blamming this. This game is actually pretty fun, even though it is kinda hard to hit the paintballs at times.

AGandPJ responds:

Thankyou so much for being the first honest person i have ever met on NG.

A few seconds after submitting this, i came on to this page and it was on 0/5.00 with 3 votes and 0 views. i don't know what has happened to users on NG, but i sure as hell don't like it.

That was great, Heres your stats.

I find that funny as fuck. Not sure if it's supposed to be but I gave you a 5 just for the laugh.

Simple

So this was a "SIMPLE" game you have here I do like the idea here the "PAINTBALLS" come very fast at you and its hard to detect them, maybe you could slow them down abit or have different speeds and some upgrades would be kind of nifty, anyways nice game here.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
paintballs come very fast at you and its hard to detect them, maybe you could slow them down abit or have different speeds and some upgrades would be kind of nifty

~X~