Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Foetus and Graph - Game"

That was great, Heres your stats.

I find that funny as fuck. Not sure if it's supposed to be but I gave you a 5 just for the laugh.

This was ok...

but it is impossible!! i have no idea what its wrong with it, but you have to slow it down a bit, espesially when the guy shoots 2 paintballs!
overall good job.

sorry but...........

it's too fucking fast and impossible to be fun......i'd give it a good overall mark if it was actually possible, but the game lasts like 30-60 seconds if you're lucky.

Not bad...

but excruciatingly difficult. There's no time to get both of the double paintballs which are quite common if you make it to level 2. This has potential to be a really fun game. They should allow you a little more time to hit the paintballs.

AGandPJ responds:

Yeah, the problem was the game was originally 12 fps, but because we used animations from our other movies, they looked jerky and crap, so we upped it to 15 fps, which makes the paintballs go too fast :/

Although they do go fast, it is possible to complete because they shoot randomly, so sometimes you might not get a double paintballer.
Plus, i have completed it 5 times. well...it is my game afterall :)

Not Bad at all!!!

ATTN IDIOTS: Watch before blamming this. This game is actually pretty fun, even though it is kinda hard to hit the paintballs at times.

AGandPJ responds:

Thankyou so much for being the first honest person i have ever met on NG.

A few seconds after submitting this, i came on to this page and it was on 0/5.00 with 3 votes and 0 views. i don't know what has happened to users on NG, but i sure as hell don't like it.