Reviews for "My Scissors Will Eat You!"

You really have a knack for creepy movies. I liked better the last halloween one, but this was a fantastic one, with a really interesting monster, kinda like a urban myth, "the scissor hand murder, it will make a suit with your skin". The voice acting was a little flat, and I had a some trouble understanding wath the costume seller was saying. Another great thing it's that you used a different style for the animation, keeping thing fresh and new, very few risk to try something new. An excellent animation all around despite the voices.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Always like to surprise though if I'm honest I enjoy using pixel art a lot more so it may be back to that next year. Was my first time working with voice actors in a while so I was alittle rusty let alone I haven't done voice work I years haha it's something i'll work on thank you :)

Awesome

Cheers

amazing

Clockworkpixel responds:

That was absolutely amazing! I loved the animation style and loved the film effect you added to it to make it feel like some weird 70s animation. I loved the story, it reminded me so much of a Tales from the Crypt episode. Great job!

Clockworkpixel responds:

An episode of tales from the crypt I exactly what I was aiming for :) glad you liked it

Wow! This Is amazing! I love the style!