Reviews for "My Scissors Will Eat You!"

That was a great twist at the end

ClockworkPixel responds:

that intro music is from DIOYY - attack of the 60ft lesbian octopus. why do I even know that.

ClockworkPixel responds:

Glad someone noticed it haha I love that band

Nice! The atmosphere is good and the colours are really interesting. It's a bit surreal looking, but nothing too off the wall that I couldn't identify the environment/setting. I figured the costume was made of human skin the second I saw it, but I certainly didn't see it coming that the blue haired woman is a monster! Good job on that twist and the overall interesting aesthetics! Just a half star off though, because the music drowned out the voices and it was kind of hard to understand them at points.

ClockworkPixel responds:

Thanks :) I'll be sure to sort that out next time. Glad you liked the twist!

amazing