Reviews for "My Scissors Will Eat You!"

that intro music is from DIOYY - attack of the 60ft lesbian octopus. why do I even know that.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Glad someone noticed it haha I love that band

Nice! The atmosphere is good and the colours are really interesting. It's a bit surreal looking, but nothing too off the wall that I couldn't identify the environment/setting. I figured the costume was made of human skin the second I saw it, but I certainly didn't see it coming that the blue haired woman is a monster! Good job on that twist and the overall interesting aesthetics! Just a half star off though, because the music drowned out the voices and it was kind of hard to understand them at points.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Thanks :) I'll be sure to sort that out next time. Glad you liked the twist!

amazing

Awesome

Cheers

You really have a knack for creepy movies. I liked better the last halloween one, but this was a fantastic one, with a really interesting monster, kinda like a urban myth, "the scissor hand murder, it will make a suit with your skin". The voice acting was a little flat, and I had a some trouble understanding wath the costume seller was saying. Another great thing it's that you used a different style for the animation, keeping thing fresh and new, very few risk to try something new. An excellent animation all around despite the voices.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Always like to surprise though if I'm honest I enjoy using pixel art a lot more so it may be back to that next year. Was my first time working with voice actors in a while so I was alittle rusty let alone I haven't done voice work I years haha it's something i'll work on thank you :)