Reviews for "My Scissors Will Eat You!"

what are you smoking?????
you invite me

ClockworkPixel responds:

get blind drunk and sit down to write a cartoon. It's a barrel of laughs trust me. Hell, just get drunk while you make it too

wtf..........this is weird and psycho......i cant even enjoy it at halloween..... Did you smoke something?!

ClockworkPixel responds:

You know they're just drawings right? No children were actaully skinned.

Its alright

I'll take that

Great job! However, the voices were hard to understand at several points. I don't know if it was the music or the recordings were simply too low.

Anyways, keep it up!

ClockworkPixel responds:

I wont make excuses but I had issues with audio from day one haha next time I'll just record instead of trying to make the best of a bad recording

That was absolutely amazing! I loved the animation style and loved the film effect you added to it to make it feel like some weird 70s animation. I loved the story, it reminded me so much of a Tales from the Crypt episode. Great job!

ClockworkPixel responds:

An episode of tales from the crypt I exactly what I was aiming for :) glad you liked it