For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "2016 Halloween: Escape From Coolay's Room"

good game. I enjoyed the hard puzzles though they did take a lot of time to think through. I got suck on the last one for awhile since all of the letters i received did not have any points associated to them. ZNZY i thought i was missing something since I thought at least one should of had a point. The no hit car game was hard had to attempt many different times. There should be a "are you even trying" medal if you get hit too many times lol.

Shuinvy responds:

You can notice the 12 shapes hint that the result of your letters only range from 0 to 2, that's the reason why I made the letters randomly show :P

That's a good idea! But I afraid people may just play it one time, so if I add the medal, that may unfair to people who have played. I will take care this kind of interest next time :)

Thanks for playing my game!

This game is just too much work.

Shuinvy responds:

I learn the style of puzzle games from both Japanese and western.
In Japanese game, there are more complicated puzzles than mine.
Still thanks for playing my game.

The puzzles are insanely tricky and make no sense. The hints dont help that much. Seems logical to you but they arent. The art style is okey

Shuinvy responds:

I have several people test my games,
and changed the hint many times( as they suggest me) to ensure people understand the hint.
I will release the walkthrough after the submission is okay.
This one is truly more difficult, but many testers still solve all puzzles, some even don't need ask me for any question.
Still thanks for playing my game.