Reviews for "Get Witchy"

Any link to the song?

I found it here: https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=IHI6bfFIUCk

But I'm not sure if that's the original artist or not and wasn't able to find out :/

having to much fun playing this. i have the highscore (for now)

Thanks! Looks like you've been surpassed though :(

pretty fun, nice work

Thanks!

Fun little halloween game, I liked how you solved it with just one button for the navigation, takes a bit getting used to it, but it's cool how it gives more meaning to the release of the button as a way to get momentum.
I didn't get too far on it, though (than ~15 candies) as sometimes the only way I found to survive was to accelerate, and as I got so close to the right side of the screen, I died by touching a freshly spawned ghost a few times. It made me wish you could actually 'advance' through the stage (more like a side-scroller) instead of a static screen where you can get too close to the spawning zone; that's what comes to mind, but I may be missing a few tricks.

A very unique game, and also quite hard due to the bizarre controls.

You're moving left, and then down while you're not pressing anything.
If you press and hold left mouse button, you're moving down-right rapidly.
If you release the left mouse button after having pressed it, you're moving up and right briefly.
(So you can move up and to the right quickly by rapid-clicking.)

If you go off any edge of the screen you lose (left, right, bottom, top), and if you hit any ghosts you lose.

The challenge becomes trying to keep the witch centered-ish while dodging the ghosts and picking up the collectibles as much as possible.