For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Get Witchy"

Simple, yet addicting. I like the game boy feeling in it. I wish getting the medals was a bit more challenging though, once you get the hang of it it's quite easy to get 50 points (my high score is 115 right now).

Fun little halloween game, I liked how you solved it with just one button for the navigation, takes a bit getting used to it, but it's cool how it gives more meaning to the release of the button as a way to get momentum.
I didn't get too far on it, though (than ~15 candies) as sometimes the only way I found to survive was to accelerate, and as I got so close to the right side of the screen, I died by touching a freshly spawned ghost a few times. It made me wish you could actually 'advance' through the stage (more like a side-scroller) instead of a static screen where you can get too close to the spawning zone; that's what comes to mind, but I may be missing a few tricks.

It's very funny. Simple and addictive, and the game mechanic is fantastic *-*

*just started game* is that.....SPOOPY SCARY SKELETONS SEND SHIVERS DOWN YOUR SPINE

Happy Halloween! I am very glad to be reviewing stuff like this. My favorite part was the first two easy medals. Hee hee. I will however admit that I didn't understand how to really get that far. I always got to the edge of the screen.

I know I can do better. I'm just not motivated enough to do so. It's great to see something original here, I guess. The graphics are quite good. It just wasn't that enjoyable.

austineast responds:

Happy Halloween and thanks for the review! And yes, it may be simple, but it's definitely not the easiest game to get the hang of.