Reviews for "beach soda pop"

I'm going to go to the beach, play my gameboy, listen to this song, and drink some soda pop.

WOW :D what did you use to make this?

I like the slow, lackadaisical vibe at the beginning. It's very blissful and light, yet has a very strong beat like a lot of your songs. I would've liked to see it pick up at some point, but for what it is (an inherently super-chill song), it's catchy and cool. Overall, well-structured, well-mastered and smooth flowing. Most mellow climax ever at 2:58. The ending was kind of sudden, but I was mentally prepared for it because you made this piece. Keep up the good work, Johnfn! :D

johnfn responds:

You should be thankful that I wrote an ending for you at all. :D JUST FOR YOU.

This is really good! The description to.

Great work, hope you sleep well =)

johnfn responds: