For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

a demo, but good enough than any of the current similar games outside! still needs polishing tho, but im happy to support on patreon!

hentaiwriter responds:

Yeah, we'll be adding lots of polish, no worries! Thanks for the support and kind words :)

Good game, it has good content and the BGM and scenes look amazing. the sprites aren't shoddy either, so the x X xstuff isn't weak and I'm hoping to see and play the final product through and through. It'll be beauiful.

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks a lot for the rating/review! We're definitely aiming to make the full game amazing :D

I like how even this is a H-game it actually feels like a "serious" game, i like how the H scenes are easily accessible (before i knew i could self stun i had some trouble viewing all the scenes) as well as that aver you "die" you can sit back and watch multiple scenes (even better when you are in a swarm of enemies)

The voice acting is rare in this kind of game and are pretty oke.
I also like that you made optional paths for collectors like myself adding in a lot of difficulty if you want to find and get to them all (i feel that the collectibles are harder than the level's they are in) i have not yet been able to get the last one (the wind jumps) but that could also be because i have slight input lag, i don't know if that's on me or if others also got it.

tl;dr
good game, not to hard in the beginning not to easy in the end, great animations. Playable for both the H-scenes and for playing for the sake of playing.

This game is really good! When is the game coming out? And for Patreon purchases, are there more than just this demo? Thanks!

i still fucking love this game

hentaiwriter responds:

Glad to hear it :D thanks for the review and rating!