Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

Surprisingly good. I wonder how the full game will be like.

hentaiwriter responds:

We're aiming to make it the best we can; we hope you'll continue following it's progress!

felt a lot like playing Metroid but on a smaller scale though I wish to high heaven I had a map even a simple one. A fact to note is at the part where you eventually catch up to your rival basically more options are needed. I felt very guilty about my forced choice because the game plot seemed to be leading up to some big partnership or something climatic was going to happen. Story had me interested but seemed all over the place. some of the messages were too loosely presented. the sex was a nice bonus certainly made for a good reason to replay or side track when you've hit a frustrating tough spot. Oh god the challenging platforming. brings back so many Samus, Simon, and MegaMan moments. I both shiver and smile.

hentaiwriter responds:

Hey, thanks for the rating and review! Let me respond to a few things;

- We'll definitely have a map in later builds!
- We'll also have more choices when you come across Faye and in cutscenes in general, for sure.
- The storyline is also revamped in later versions with cutscenes taking over a lot of the walls of text, and Talia having reactions to databanks to summarize the text in them as well as more clear presentation/unified message overall.

Love the game, just wish multiple monsters could bang at once <3

hentaiwriter responds:

They can in the Patreon version out for the Ice Level :) Thanks for the review and rating!

could be good to set the game settings your self ,cuoldn't find any hidden paths or so,and i only visited 4 enemy not 25 as it was said maybe they are in the full game but the game the story and everything is just perfect

hentaiwriter responds:

Yeah, this demo has 4 enemies plus the boss for a total of 5; by game settings, if you mean resolution and such, you can set those in the current build, and you can reconfigure your controls in this demo!

Glad you liked the game otherwise, and thanks for the review and rating :D

This is such a good game, but it seems like the next update gets pushed back every month. I've been hearing about a new update every month since like November. Is there a concrete date for the next update?

hentaiwriter responds:

We've still been releasing Patreon demos monthly without a hitch ever since this demo first dropped (we're on v0.28 now; this demo is v0.12, to compare), so there's never been any pushback on those, and we've completed two full levels since this demo as well, so definitely come check those out on the Patreon if you'd like!

The Public Demo though for the Electric Level coming up is something that we REALLY want to get right, because it's the last public demo *ever* until the completion of the game in December 2018 roughly, so once we post it, we won't get a second chance at doing it right, etc.

We should have the public demo though out on at the end of March to everywhere except for Newgrounds, as we'll be taking an additional week to make sure we can code it to HTML5 without any issues after it releases as a standalone .exe everywhere else.