For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 65 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Future Fragments - NEW Electric Level Demo"

I give you my Verbal Support! ........Where have you been all this time? I want more games like this on Newgrounds!

I like what your going to do with this but, I want to make addition to the things you should add, Add Alternative Outfit like Swimsuit, Metriod Suit, Naked, Frog Suit and Etc......and if there are Two Enemies in the Area, Weather they are the Same or Different.....a Combined Animation. This is only my opinion and your free to Ignore it.

I love everything about this game.....like graphics, Animations and Etc.

For Goddess20Death12

hentaiwriter responds:

Unfortunately we won't be able to add more outfits just because Triangulate is hand-drawing all of the animation in this game (meaning he's not using skeletons or rigs), so if we did different outfits, he would have to draw those outfits on all 100+ animations that Talia would have by end-game, which would take a really long time! :P

For combined animations though, we do have enemies in the Ice Level that combine (the short Celodst/aliens), and other enemies might do this as well.

Thanks a lot for the compliments about the game! :D

God-tier game, a mechanically interesting piece with puzzles and story and gameplay all of which add to the central aesthetic of the game and reinforce the engagement- everything about the design, from mechanics to visuals to audio, is all very obviously done by a team who loves the project and loves game design. I've only played the demo but I will be on the lookout for the game at launch, and if it weren't for poor societal connotations around sex, I'd recommend it to many friends too (and even despite the unfortunate societal connotations, I'll still be suggesting it to some of my closer friends).

Overall, a great game in every aspect. Props to the devs :D

hentaiwriter responds:

Well thanks a lot for the review and rating :D Seriously means a lot to us, and we're pushing forward to finishing the game as fast as possible (while still maintaining the best quality we can do!)

A very solid platform shooter with added puzzle elements, comparable to Megaman X mechanically.

The narration gets told through the characters interaction in bits and pieces to puzzle together for yourself, there is a lot of "collectibles" (terminals) that give you lore about the world and through interaction with the main character reveal more about her standpoint in all of this.

The main characters are 3 hot ladies Talia(protagonist), Faye(rival) and Vie(mission control)
who all seem to have some deeper thing going on for themselves which you can find out through interaction and as the story progresses.

The H-scenes, another big part of the game, are mostly centered on Talia with Faye having a few moments so far too.
The main way of encountering H-scenes is the classic enemy grab mechanic here you get animations unique for each enemy and (if you "die" to them) a game over scene with multiple CG and dialogue.
Another plus point is that the there is no game over and you get ported back to the last checkpoint after the CG scene, that you can even skip, so nearly no loss in gameflow there.

Additionally there are interactions around the level that can lead to animations or even whole scenes with dialogue, some of these will apparently also affect your alignment depending on some choices.

All around excellent CGs and high quality pixel art, that you probably wont even see in top indie games, additionally of course there is also no equally detailed H animations in this style on the western market.

In conclusion I can say the game is good enough to be played on its own but it would be stupid to ignore that it is a most valuable H-game with love and detail in every pixel.
Also, Talia is a much needed sexy action girl shes as cool as Samus imo.

hentaiwriter responds:

Thanks for the dense review! Really glad you liked so much about it, and I love that you put down Vie as "mission control", I've never heard her described that way but it does fit :P

Yeah, keeping game flow for us was a big thing, there's a lot of h-games where you lose and then have to go back to the title screen or restart the entire level; with this, you only have to restart the path you were on, so it's a punishment, but not a severe one. We'd rather the difficulty be in actually beating levels than setting the player back harshly for any mistakes they make.

Also happy to hear that you feel it can stand on its own, as we want to make adult games that feel like full games too, where the sex is a definite aspect of it, but not the sole focus, so getting reviews like this lets us know we're on the right track. Thanks so much again for the review and rating both! :D

Like everyone else said, this is a great game. The controls are responsive, the gameplay is paced and involves alot of critical thinking. I certainly can't complain!
The only issue i've had is with the "????" puzzle, I'm able to make it into the room, however, when I do, I can't figure out the puzzle. I've made it past the first laser and cannon, but then i just cannot pass that part. I've also tried switching the gravity upon entering the room, and the immediately switching back, but that still didn't help at all.
Overall, a great experience though. I'll be looking foward to further updates and hopefully buying the full game at some point.

hentaiwriter responds:

Try pressing A or S to switch your ability to the ice shot, then press the C button to use the ice shot to freeze the projectiles and use them as platforms :)

Thanks for the review and rating! :D

When will level 4 be open to play?

hentaiwriter responds:

The Electric Level here is the last time we'll have a public demo out until the game's fully completed; at that point, we'll put out the complete, polished Fire Level as a public demo for everyone to try.

You can get other levels on the Patreon (we're just about to finish the 4th level and move onto the final, 5th level), or if you're hurting financially or in a place that doesn't allow you to pledge to Patreon, you're free to pirate builds as well; we won't judge you :P